Job Application Tracker: Track Interview, Position, Keep Organized, Jobs Applications Log Book, Planner, Notebook
(as of Sep 19,2021 22:14:47 UTC – Details)
This Job Application Tracker, organizer is a perfect way to stay organized with your job search. When you’re going through the job hunting process, it’s important to be prepared and have all your information in one place. The interior includes prompts and space to record the following:
- Company – Write the name of the company, contact, their position, phone, email and notes.
- Position – Record the position you are applying for.
- Found On – Log where you found the opportunity.
- Agency – Did you go through an agency or recruiter?
- Direct – Did you find them directly yourself?
- Salary – Write the salary they offer.
- Applied On – Record the date you put in your application.
- Location – Log the location.
- Commute Time – Write the commute time for you.
- Notes – Blank lined space for writing any additional important information you want such as whether you had an interview, how it went, how long your unemployment has been, how long you’ve been looking for a job, interviews coming up, etc.
Also makes a great gift. Size is 8.5×11, soft matte finish cover, 100 pages, black ink, white paper, paperback.